If you are purchasing a new Tesla Model S or X, it’s important to use a Tesla referral code. Why use a code? You will get free unlimited supercharging for the life of your new car!
Tesla Referral Code: YVETTE1628
|Promotional Offer||Get free unlimited supercharging.|
|Promotion Rules||Only for new Tesla Model S or X's. Available online or at your local Tesla dealership|
The Tesla referral code gives you free unlimited supercharging! You can also use our Tesla referral link for the same unlimited supercharging. The referral code is valid for both Model X and Model S vehicles (not Tesla Model 3).
How Do I Claim My Tesla Referral Code Credit?
There are several ways you can activate your referral code:
- If you are buying online, you can follow our Tesla link for free supercharging.
- If you are currently on Tesla.com, you will see a box with a field labeled promo code. Just enter our code and the discount will be automatically applied to your purchase.
- Bring the code to your local Tesla dealer.
- You can provide the code to the Tesla salesperson if you are making a purchase over the phone. Make sure you verify they applied the code before completing the purchase!
Tesla Solar Code
Tesla has recently announced a new Tesla Solar Referral Program where new Tesla solar energy system installations will get a free 5-year limited extended warranty! This is the same code as Tesla Referral Code for Model S/X so if you are thinking about purchasing a Tesla solar panel, follow this link or use the Tesla referral code: YVETTE1628 for 5 years warranty on your new Tesla Solar Roof or Panels!
Best Features of a Tesla Model S?
Tesla Model S is a 5 seater sedan, our favorite features:
- Best range of any electric vehicle. You can drive up to 335 miles between charges.
- Excellent acceleration – you can go from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 2.5 seconds.
- All Tesla Model S’s come with hardware equipped for Enhanced Autopilot and in the future Self Driving
- Has built-in WiFi and 3G/4G/LTE cellular connections.
- You can buy a Tesla S starting at $73,800.
Best Features of a Tesla Model X?
Tesla Model X is a 5-8 seater SUV, our favorite features:
- The Tesla X is the safest electric vehicle on the road.
- Tesla Model X can go 295 miles between charges
- The Tesla X has an industry leading 88.1 square feet of cabin space.
- All Tesla Model X’s come with hardware equipped for Enhanced Autopilot and in the future Self Driving
- Has built-in WiFi and 3G/4G/LTE cellular connections.
- You can buy a Tesla X starting at $87,250.
Tesla Updates for December 2017
- Tesla has released version 2017.46 adding chill mode and easy exit and entry of the vehicle. More details below.
Every new Tesla Model S and X is equipped with hardware which allows for the car to take over some of the driving experience. Enhanced autopilot allows a Tesla to match traffic speed, keep within a lane, change lanes and transition on and off the freeway. In the future, Tesla is working on full self-driving capabilities which would allow the car to fully self-drive in most circumstances without the need for driver input.
Autopilot Hardware Versions:
- AP v1.0 – September 2014 – October 2016
- AP v2.0 – October 2016 – August 2017
- APv 2.5 – August 2017 (Currently shipping with all new Tesla Model S, X & 3’s)
Recent Autopilot Updates
Tesla has recently released 2017.46 software. This update adds chill mode allowing slow acceleration for a smoother ride. They have also added a twitter requested feature for easy entry and exit by automatically moving the driver’s seat and wheel after parking.
In Tesla’s Q3 2017 earnings call, they mentioned that within the next month or two significant enhancements will be made to autopilot.
At the Tesla Semi event, we learned that every Tesla Semi will have enhanced autopilot as a standard feature. It will include automatic braking, lane tracking as well as the ability for multiple Tesla Semi’s to convoy.
Tesla.com Referral Program FAQ
Is this the best Tesla referral code
Of course! Tesla created this program for current owners to refer new owners. Every referral code gives you the same free unlimited supercharging!
What happened to $1,000 dollars off with a Tesla referral code?
Tesla previously gave $1,000 + free unlimited supercharging with a referral code but has recently ended that program on October 31, 2017. New orders will only receive the free unlimited supercharging.
Does the Tesla Referral Code work in UK or Canada?
Yes, if you are ordering a new Tesla Model S or Model X in Canada or UK (or another country not listed but where Tesla sells cars), you will be able to use our code to get unlimited supercharging.
Can I use it for pre-owned Teslas?
Unfortunately, no. You can only apply the code to purchase a new Tesla vehicle.
Does it work for model 3 preorders?
No, at this time, it’s only for vehicles currently sold at Tesla. They may create a new referral code program when the Tesla Model 3 is being sold although they have over 500,000 reservations so likely it won’t be launched until they have delivered those cars.
Does it work for the new Tesla Roadster or Tesla Semi?
Unfortunately, it does not. Tesla began taking pre-orders for the Roadster and Semi on November 16, 2017 and they won’t come out until 2019 for the Semi and 2020 Roadster. I wouldn’t expect to see them as part of the referral program until well after they are released and Telsa is able to fill all of the pre-order demand.
What do I get out of it?
Tesla doesn’t pay for advertising, so they offer incentives to people like to share referral codes. This helps lower their overhead with ineffective advertising, which keeps costs lower for buyers too. Everybody wins!
What’s the difference between the Tesla referral code and a Tesla referral link?
When you are ordering online, you should use the Tesla referral link which allows you to design your custom model S or X and receive free unlimited supercharging for the lifetime of your car. If you are ordering at a Tesla dealership then tell your Tesla representative that you have a referral code: YVETTE1628.
Is this code case sensitive?
No, we have it in all caps so you can easily see the code but it does not need to be in uppercase letters when you submit the code on Tesla.com.